How Digitally Mature is Your Business?
When you work with Nakum-Soft Consultants to take your business to the next level, or to solve problems you are experiencing, we take time to get to know you, your business and your market. Working with our consultants gets you better results for less than hiring an internal staff member, we will be there for you as long as you want us solve issues.
We work with established businesses, startups, SME’s and large organizations looking to grow and improve results. Our specialized team to design investments into marketing (ROI) decision support tools, measurements, analytics, and processes to generate incremental profits from increased sales and customer value. We will focus on tools like Pay Per Click (Google Adwords), Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing etc. and entire online marketing campaigns on a monthly basis for clients. Let us know what you need, and we will put out a plan together.
We will develop marketing strategy and marketing plan that outlines your unique selling proposition, your go-to-market strategy, your sales and distribution plan, your advertising and promotional plan, and definition of your target audience. Or, solve a marketing challenge your company is facing. We will also review the following :
- Current Marketing Plan Evaluation
- Marketing Audit and Assessment report
- Start Up Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Branding and Key Messaging
- Marketing Metrics Creation
- SEO & Social Media Coaching
Digital Marketing Consulting:
When you market your company online, you bring prequalified, targeted leads to your website for less money than traditional media advertising. That translates to a higher return on investment (ROI). Work with us to bring higher value customers to your doorstep and develop a strong internet presence that helps make your business the only real choice for prospects searching online.
- Internet Marketing Plan Development
- Key Competitor Benchmarking
- Website Marketing Audit / SEO Audits
- Mobile Usability Website Assessment
- Website Development & Design
- Lead Generation & Local Online Marketing
- Google Advertising (Pay Per Click Advertising Management)
- SEO Services
- Social Media Marketing Plans
- Social Media Marketing Management
- Content Writing (blog articles)
- Search Engine Marketing
Nakum-Soft Team Marketing Consulting Responsibilities
- Find new opportunities for the business to engage with existing customers and attract new ones.
- Perform an evaluation of existing marketing, such as social media, SEO, and email marketing, for instance, and use that to create more effective marketing methods.
- Improve company branding so that it resonates better with customers and prospective customers.
- Improve client engagement and communication, a great tool for this is social media campaigns that can involve various social media platforms. (paid and organic)
- Coordinate platforms for content, such as a blog and website landing pages, using SEO to ensure that all content is search engine friendly and ranks the pages and site highly in Google and other search engines.
- Manage marketing campaigns run via email, social media, mobile marketing, and local marketing.
- Use analytics to monitor success and ensure that optimal results are achieved. At the bare minimum, this would include Google Analytics, Google search console, and Heat map user tracking and recording.
We Build Your Company’s Website Based on Brand Analysis and Customer Insights
Why pay a premium for your company’s website that has no customer insights and brand identity? We handcraft websites by integrating your brand vision with our professional experience in marketing and design.
We strive to be the best web design company with the will to help take your company to another level. We do this by using the best tools, the most creative and aspiring designers who understand what web presence all about. Our goal in any website project is to produce the highest level of design around each client’s vision, mission and business strategy.
We listen to our clients, generate the best ideas and begin the creative process. The creative process involves the design team brainstorming ideas with a cross-functional team of sales, marketing, copywriters and product managers to get inside the brand and focus on customer insights.